"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. " - Cadet Maxim


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father'Day: Gift idea!!

Today, that we celebrate Father's Day so happily and proudly for having a father and honouring our fathers for their contribution in our life and father figures make to the lives of their children, I am proud to say that I am a daughter of my father.

Well, Father's day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, each year. Now, that we celebrate this day, I am just thinking what should I gift him to let him know that I love him so much. Though, gifts are a part of Father's Day. But sometimes it's difficult to find the perfect gift ideas that say, "I love you dad, and I appreciate all the sacrifices you have done for me..".

Our father always gave us his best, so I am thinking few gift idea which would be the very best for our father to make him feel special.

First thing comes in my mind is an "Auto Card Manager", this allows a person to carry all of his important cards; ID, driver's license, debit cards, credit cards, and cash, all in one functional, stylish and compact device. The auto card manager will help stay organised, save time, and keep his plastic cards intact for good by protecting them from cracking.Pics: An Auto Card Manager

Second is a "Bridle Leather Dress Wallet", although trendy, these are not too practical if he tends to keep his wallet in the back pocket of his pants, it will make him feel like a million bucks.

Third one is a "Watch", if your father is still wearing that old 10-year-old watch, it's time to replace it with a timepiece that speaks volumes about a man's style and taste. Let your father know that you appreciate the time he took to raise you with values because as you get older, time flies by quickly, and with this new watch, it'll fly in style and your father will remember you every time he checks the time.

I hope among these gifts you could choose a proper and special gift for your father along with me and this father's day gift idea will surely make your father feel special.

To know more about products visit India Review Channel: Product Review website in India.

Happy' Father Day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Friends, I hope you like my post for father's day gift idea..

    Thanks & Regards,
    Aira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whao!! I really like the options you gave me...

    Nice gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of Watch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ahaana, I appreciate you really like the father's day gift idea....

    Cheers,
    Aira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of gift idea. Father's day is very imp. for me.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friends,

    I really thank you so much for your wonderful comments and liking my blog.

    Regards,
    Aira

    ReplyDelete